omg i was fooling around with gif making and the loop makes it look like they’re playing a really intense game of frisbee.
- denial: no, arthur didnt die. nuh-uh, theyre living happily ever after. he comes back, its all okay, hes not dead
- anger: nooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOO WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE? THAT ISNT RIGHT!! MERLIN LOVED HIM! WHY DID THEY HAVE TO KILL HIM??
- bargaining: come on, please, i need one more season. just one. thats it. please bbc, please
- depression: hes dead. this is horrible. why even get up? im just gonna lay on the ground and cry until i die anyway
- and no one has gotten to acceptance. no one.
Have you ever played a video game where you have to sleep to recover? They only let you do it if everything is safe. Otherwise they won’t let you sleep. You’ll get a message, saying “You cannot sleep now, there are monsters nearby.”
Now, remember the last time you just couldn’t get to sleep?
Don’t you fuckin do this to me
Margaery Tyrell from Game of Thrones.